About This Course:
Welcome to the course on Backwards Planning Hindi!
The course has the following 5 sections:
- Section 1- Feel: In this section, you will examine your current approach to planning.
- Section 2- Imagine: In this section, through different examples, you will look at why planning is important, what is Backwards Planning and the 5 Principles of Backwards Planning. You will also see how planning is a transferable skill that you can use in your personal as well as professional life.
- Section 3- Do: In this section, you will practice making a plan, using the 5 Principles of Backwards Planning.
- Section 4- Share: In this section, we’ll think of how we can share our learning so as to encourage our colleagues to plan well.
- Section 5- Assessment: You will assess what you have learned about Backwards Planning.
In order to have the most meaningful learning experience while taking this course, we strongly recommend you take the courses, What is an Excellent Education I and What is an Excellent Education II, before attempting this course.
Frequently Asked Questions
Firki by Teach for India
- This course was created by Pranati Bhalerao from Teach for India's Firki team, in collaboration with both internal and external content experts.